Which is the correct remote?? Jandy RS

Ggstk

Jun 25, 2023
Manteca California
Good day I recently purchased a home with a pool. Problem I’m having is that i didn’t notice the remote to the system was missing. I have Jandy Rs system and I need the remote to kick the pump into the second cycle. It has an IAquaLink 2.0 system and I need advice into which is the replacement for it. Any help will be greatly appreciated

Welcome to TFP.

With iAqualink you should use the iAqualink app on a phone or tablet.

None of the Jandy Aqualink remotes have been updated to have all the functionality that iAqualink has.

What antennas do you have connected to your Aqualink outdoor panel?

I’ve tried to connect to it through my phone it shows it has wifi and it’s connected to the same wifi network I downloaded the app and it won’t connect to the app I’m not sure if maybe because it’s a used device and the previous owner has it registered to his account

Yes, you need to know the login to connect to the Jandy servers that talk to your Aqualink.

Lets see if @PoolGate can help.

You'll need to create an account and then register this system on that account. You can try on your own but may need to call Jandy since that system ID is already registered under someone else's name.

Go here on your computer: Zodiac iAquaLink

Another option is contact the previous owners and have them change the login info to the previous link and give it to you. Didn't you get any instruction from the previous owner?

You'll need to create an account and then register this system on that account. You can try on your own but may need to call Jandy since that system ID is already registered under someone else's name.

Go here on your computer: Zodiac iAquaLink
That’s what I was thinking because it wouldn’t let me register it. I called Jandy Friday and was on hold for about an hour I had to hang up. I will try calling again tomorrow.
Another option is contact the previous owners and have them change the login info to the previous link and give it to you. Didn't you get any instruction from the previous owner?
Unfortunately there is now way of getting ahold of the previous owner. I’m going to call Jandy again see if they might be able
To reset it

Is there a handheld remote that I can purchase I was looking at purchasing a R0444300 zodiac remote
This is very expensive and will only allow you to turn things on and off but not program it. You'll need the phone app or computer web browser to program it. You can put it into service mode at the panel and run most things manually until you get it registered.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
This is very expensive and will only allow you to turn things on and off but not program it. You'll need the phone app or computer web browser to program it. You can put it into service mode at the panel and run most things manually until you get it registered
My pool guy told me I need the remote to get my pump running into the second faster cycle. I’m running a Jandy pump and without the remote according to him it’s only running the pump at a lower pace speed.

My pool guy told me I need the remote to get my pump running into the second faster cycle. I’m running a Jandy pump and without the remote according to him it’s only running the pump at a lower pace speed.

That pda is like $750 with the antenna that it needs. I would spend the couple hours on the phone with Jandy.

Also low speed on that pump is 1750 rpms. That will run most things including a SWG. If you have a heater when you turn it on it should kick up the speed automatically. What does your pool guy think the faster speed is needed for? At high speed that pump uses about $250/month in electricity.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.