Screen Logic Egg Timer Arrows Gone

Aug 19, 2013
Mansfield, Texas
I am having an issue with egg timers for my pool and hot tub. I am using the screen logic connect app on my phone and the arrows on either side of the pool and hot tub egg timers is no present. Anyone got a clue what might have happened? Also, if I use the screen logic app on laptop I am unable to change these two egg timers. On another not, my scheduled programs stopped working at the same time.

R,

I don't see any egg-timers when I use my phone apps.. Either ScreenLogic or SLConfig.

I do see them on my PC, but the arrows only show if I highlight the egg timer I want to adjust.

Tell me where you are finding them on your phone. Do you use an iPhone or Android?

As a test, use ScreenLogic and turn on a pool light. Check to ensure that the light Icon in ScreenLogic turns green. Then go outside and see if the light is actually on. Then, using the EasyTouch buttons, turn off the light. Make sure the light is actually off, and then check to see if the light icon in ScreenLogic is off.

Let me know what you find.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.