Jandy Pro CS200

It's time to replace the cartridge filter for my Jandy Pro Series Model # CS 200.

Any recommendation for a good source for an OEM filter?

Most of the reviews of the place I see are pretty bad.

Thanks.
Since the cost of an OEM cartridge (about $235), compared to an aftermarket, is usually much higher (which means they don't sell as fast), and the fact that Jandy probably doesn't actually manufacture their own cartridges, most retailers don't stock them.
Unicel (a 2 pack is $270 on Amazon) Pleatco (which was bought by Pentair and likely made/makes their OEM cartridges), Filbur are all large and reliable suppliers of filter cartridges.

Reactions: newdude
Since the cost of an OEM cartridge (about $235), compared to an aftermarket, is usually much higher (which means they don't sell as fast), and the fact that Jandy probably doesn't actually manufacture their own cartridges, most retailers don't stock them.
Unicel (a 2 pack is $270 on Amazon) Pleatco (which was bought by Pentair and likely made/makes their OEM cartridges), Filbur are all large and reliable suppliers of filter cartridges.
Thanks for the reply. I was looking at the aftermarkets but I saw a thread from last year where someone purchased a Pleatco and he was unable to install it because it was taller than the OEM.

purchased a Pleatco and he was unable to install it because it was taller than the OEM.
Stuff happens anywhere and with anything. The wrong filters came inside my pentair cartridge, from pentair. They had the wrong factory stamp in the rubber, but the sticker was correct, so pentair deemed it was a defective filter and replaced the whole thing.

Anywho, OEMs get it wrong sometimes also. The sticker guy probably screwed up for the one you read like mine did. . But there's a great many here that are happy with Pleatcos.