Blue Helix One

Bodcat

Jun 19, 2013
Anyone have any experience with the Blue Helix One? Anyone know if there are replacement parts available? Is it another brand rebadged? I have replaced multiple motors in an older Aquabot that has lasted me a long time so I would like the capability to repair another one myself to extend the life. Can't really find my Aquabot parts anymore so I think it's time to upgrade. Have narrowed it down to the new Aqua Products Evo and Blue Helix One. Great write up from Jimrahbe on the Evo has me considering it over a Dolphin.

The Blue Helix looks very intriguing at the sub-600 price point. Triple motor with 4200 GPH, water-line cleaning, dual top loading filters, no WiFi but has bluetooth app, plus many other features. I don't really care about WiFi so really only thing I see missing is a nano-filter and possibly replacement parts being available.

Blue Helix looks to be one of many pool cleaners from China sold through the Internet by a company with no US contacts.

If you get it then let’s us know how it works out.

Blue Helix looks to be one of many pool cleaners from China sold through the Internet by a company with no US contacts.

If you get it then let’s us know how it works out.
After reading the stellar review on the Aqua Products Evo that jimrahbe left I decided to order 614iq from Marina Pool, Spa, and Patio. If I knew I could get replacement parts for the Blue Helix I probably would have gave it a shot but I have seen nothing on being able to repair it if needed.