PH=7.8
TA=70
CH=325
CYA=50
FC=9.0
CC=0
Temp=64.8
CSI=-0.08

PoolMath claims my pools CH is out of the ideal range, but I also understand chasing CSI is a mostly a wasted effort because the impacts of over-saturated or under-saturated is a long game. My question is should I aim to increase my CH to 375-400 or just let it ride knowing my fill water (TA=90 and CH=150) will add calcium as I get into the summer months and topping off more due to evaporation?

Also, moving into the summer months should I consider increasing my CYA level? I want to be overly cautious with CYA because I worked very hard to get the CYA and CH under control since purchasing the property in July 2023. When I took ownership the CYA was 180 and CH was 800.

You got it right. Leave the CH alone. It will probably go up this summer with refills.

For the CYA, it may be fine now, but in our peak summer months (Jun - Sep) you may find a CYA of 60 or even 70 better to preserve the FC.

Hope that helps.

PH=7.8
TA=70
CH=325
CYA=50
FC=9.0
CC=0
Temp=64.8
CSI=-0.08
Those numbers are great.

My question is should I aim to increase my CH to 375-400
No. Your CSI is slightly negative right now, but CSI will increase as the water temperature goes up.

my fill water (TA=90 and CH=150) will add calcium as I get into the summer months and topping off more due to evaporation
Every time you add fill water, you'll be adding alkalinity and calcium. You should expect your CH to slowly rise over the summer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.