Pentair Warrior Si For Sale (Not working)

PhillyRay

Sep 29, 2019
Philadelphia, PA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Earlier this summer my Warrior SI stopped running. Despite my best efforts I could not get it back online and it no longer seems to respond to the control unit.

The robot is in reasonably good condition and the wheels, treads and brushes may be of use to someone else. Additionally the control unit still powers up.

I was thinking about $75 + shipping if someone is interested.

FWIW I believe the Warrior SI is just a rebranded Dolphin/Maytronics cleaner so the parts may work for other robots as well.

Hey not sure if you've still got the robot or feel like fiddling with it but I was just chatting with other member and it seems like their issue was the swivel in the cable. Might be worth a check?

Hey not sure if you've still got the robot or feel like fiddling with it but I was just chatting with other member and it seems like their issue was the swivel in the cable. Might be worth a check?

Thanks-

If I get a chance today I’ll try that. The extent of my troubleshooting was making sure the impellar wasn’t clogged and re-seating the motor housing to make sure everything was set according to the matron’s repair video.

Either way I’m not totally sure I would still need this