Wagga Wagga, NSW, Australia
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Zodiac LM3-24
Hello, new pool owner from Oz and I'm loving everything I'm reading here and most importantly the TFP methodology. We've had our pool for a few months and have already expirenced first hand the pool shop testing merry-go-round. They even have the nerve to say that I have to test monthly in their shop to keep my pool warranty! I would love to see that one hold up against our Australian Consumer Laws! Proper test kit from Clear Choice Labs is a life saver and my smart stir turned up today and made the salt test so much more enjoyable. Levels are getting very predictable and now my attention is my mother's pool, she's getting on a bit in years and has been struggling with algae, so I'm helping her out with constant testing and levels. We started out at over 200cya thanks to her granulated shock and tablets. She's now more educated, haas carried out many partial drains and the levels are now ok. I set her up with a liquid Chlorine bulk drum with tap to make it easy for her and pools looking great.

Here's my new pool, 20,000ltr, in-ground, swg with decking and travertine.
1000039896.jpg

Reactions: mgtfp
Welcome to TFP! Looks like you had a good start, already done all the right things.

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

TFP has become such a quality resource mate over here just pops in to say 'I sorted it all out' before ever saying hi. Legend. STRAYA BROS

All my pool questions in google now I add 'TFP' to the query. Really saves swimming through the trash that has become google.

Reactions: mgtfp