Gifford Pool

Aug 29, 2021
Liberty, Mo
Just opened our pool a week ago. Having trouble getting out pool numbers correct. We are using the WaterGuru. The picture below of our readings was taken tonight. We have added PH up and shocked it. No change. Pool is blue, but cloudy. Help!!

Attachments

• IMG_5475.png
    IMG_5475.png
    452.4 KB · Views: 5
Welcome to the forum!
You need a proper test kit. I suggest the TF-100/Pro or Taylor K2006C. A proper test kit is needed to get the accurate water chemistry results needed to follow the TFP protocols. Once you get a full set of pool water chemistry results, post them here and we can provide guidance on a path forward.
I suggest you read through Pool Care Basics - Trouble Free Pool and even look at a few of our videos TFP-TV - Trouble Free Pool

Welcome to the forum!
You need a proper test kit. I suggest the TF-100/Pro or Taylor K2006C. A proper test kit is needed to get the accurate water chemistry results needed to follow the TFP protocols. Once you get a full set of pool water chemistry results, post them here and we can provide guidance on a path forward.
I suggest you read through Pool Care Basics - Trouble Free Pool and even look at a few of our videos TFP-TV - Trouble Free Pool
I do have 2 other testing kits. I’ll get their readings tomorrow.