Hayward aqua trol glx cell 5 issue

There is an AquaTrol Low Salt Model and an AquaRite "Low-Salt" Model (SKU: AQR-LS-CUL).

You need to check with Hayward to see exactly which cell goes with your system.

In any case, if the salinity reading is correct, then the cell is producing the designed amount of chlorine.

1723412195786.png

Attachments

• aqr_low_salt_manual_b6a0.pdf
    826.2 KB · Views: 0
There is an AquaTrol Low Salt Model and an AquaRite "Low-Salt" Model (SKU: AQR-LS-CUL).

You need to check with Hayward to see exactly which cell goes with your system.

In any case, if the salinity reading is correct, then the cell is producing the designed amount of chlorine.

View attachment 603375

Thanks James, and sorry for the delay..... so my 1st new T5 cell came back after testing for warranty and it came back fine. I asked what salt ppm did they use and was told 3200. I told them my Aquatrol only has the option to run in low salt mode 1200-1800. It also has a check salt and high salt error displays so im almost positive the new goldline turbo cell glx-cell-5 isnt compatible with the Aquatrol low salt system. Tech support in Canada hasnt been any help so i reached out to Hayward USA as Id like to get this resolved before i shut the pool down for the winter. Im hoping Hayward is a reputable company and will help me as i have 2 new T5 cells (at $950 each) that wont work with the Aquatrol........