Going up - Again!! (Kiddos are taller, deal too good!)

splashpad

Bronze Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
SE Kansas
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Our previous "upgrade"

This year we opened to a clear pool on 5/08, yet again, LOVE TFP!! (picture attached, literally all I had done was remove the winter cover, which you can see in the background, you can see the pump & filter were not hooked up yet)

But we happened across a great deal for the 15' x 48" new frame (needs a liner) ... So the time has come, to do this again!! :D (I will update my SIG once everything is together & operational)

Yesterday we picked up the pool frame parts, waiting on the liner, pump & filter we have on order...

Attachments

• opening-day_20220508.jpg
    opening-day_20220508.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: Decoy205
full

Reactions: splashpad
So the water is drained from the last "shorty" 💦 and we're waiting on the new liner so we can start assembling and refilling!! :testkit: Easy Balance here we come!

Attachments

• drained_20220515.jpg
    drained_20220515.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: newdude
Picture of pool area, our yard is nekkid! :ROFLMAO:

We have received our new sparkly pump & filter, purchased sand, increased the size of equipment pad... now impatiently waiting on the new liner to arrive, hopefully Tues 24th... our kiddos are asking if they can swim at least x2 a day! haha

Attachments

• no-pool_20220517.jpg
    no-pool_20220517.jpg
    773 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: kne and newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.