Almost done but the liner doesn’t fit. Delaware Ohio,

Pietri

Dec 4, 2017
Powell Ohio
We started our 16x32 inground saltwater liner pool project June of 2017. We need the liner reinstalled and then we can try out the equipment for the 1st time. Last December our liner guy walked off the job saying it was too cold to install the liner. He had me build a tent over the pool and try to heat the pool with propane heaters. After about 4hrs fussing with it by the walk in stair area, he quit. The last step was stretched acrossed instead of laying flat. He swears he measured correctly. He said that after sitting all winter filled with water the liner should in stall easily. I’m concerned it’s measured or cut wrong. I’ve read about over the stair liners having issues because pool liner companies are not ready for the technology. I may need to find someone that can fix the stair area with ultra sonic welding of a liner material in this area.

Any suggestions?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.