2024 Annual Donation Campaign

Ahem. (Tap, tap, tap) Is this thing on?

I should be getting some silver bling shortly to add to my metals collection, which makes me happy - I look great in silver! (Edit: it’s here!)

I see some are looking for new badges next year - I suggest that we avoid copper. 😉

Bumping this thread with irreverent TFP facts:

The bigger your pool is, the larger the volume of water needed to fill it.
The more water that's in your pool, the more chemicals you have to use.
Keep SLAM costs low by getting a kiddie pool. Don't forget your TF-Pro!

As we float in our pool and I look into our neighbor's yard I keep thinking exactly this. Yes, his pool is usually nasty buy he's not using the TFP method. I could have gotten a much smaller pool, paid $500 for it, put it up myself, used my old DE filter from our last pool and continue using the TFP method and have great water!

That didn't happen but we still have great water using the TFP way of water management!

Hello everywhere! It’s been a while since I made a donation. I am small beans as far as pools go. But I can‘t say thank you enough for years of crystal clear water. You guys were always just a click away for any answers I needed. BTW, I am a 62 year old that always wanted a pool when I was younger. TFP helped me see my “dream come true“ years ago. So, since 2010-2023 , it has been my pleasure to be a member of this great community! Now Gold supporter!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Just donated again to this excellent site and helpful pool owners. Thanks to TFP:

1. I am not putting a quart of acid into the pool every week anymore. Learning about Spillway mode on my EasyTouch and adjusting actuator cams is keeping pH in alignment by only running the spillway twice daily for an hour. As I learned, PBs don't know pool chemistry. They set it up to always send 35% of the returns to the spa.

2. My EasyTouch / Screenlogic is now very comprendable. I added two valve actuators and received a lot of help and confidence from the TFP community. Now my pool cleaner circuit is totally automated.

3. The TF-100 test kit led me to discover the importance (and existence) of CYA levels.

4. PoolMath helps me add the correct amount of chemicals and track pool chemistry.

5. TBD

Thanks again, and I am happy to support this fine place.
(y)(y)

GregpoolEq2 - 1.png

I just noticed that INYOpools does ship international although the shipping calculation process is a bit clunky. Is there any chance of talking to the folks at PoolVacParts or Wild West to get them onboard with a discount? ;)

But the best perk is still just being part of TFP. :)

Hi all,
Thanks to the fervent support of the TFP community, we have met our $10,000 goal! We appreciate all the users in this thread hyping the campaign and sharing warm and fuzzy TFP anecdotes. Completion of this campaign reminds us that TFP is a resource that people can trust with their pool and with their donations. We do not take your generosity for granted. We will continue to improve TFP and hope that you continue to share your time with us.

For the second year in a row, this campaign has exceeded expectations by raising our goal in 15 days!! While our donation links are always available, going forward we would like to focus primarily on this recurring summer campaign to fund TFP each calendar year. The campaign will be the only time we ask for your donations.

TFP is the best pool owner's resource on the net thanks to the many members willing to help each other, share their knowledge, and continue to learn. Thank you for being a part of it!

Sarah and Nate Griesedieck

PS.
TFtestkits is adding some icing on the cake as well :lovetfp:

tfp donation.png

yeah, but did he also tell 'em not to pee in the pool? Point out a small area of the yard for peeing. Boys will be boys.
Yeah, We live in the country- they’re all over that! I swear you’d think we don’t have indoor plumbing as much as they’ve peed on my trees & bushes 🤣

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.