Bronze Supporter
Jun 10, 2018
North Central PA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi @Leebo, I cannot renew my Premium Subscription. I conversed with you last year when I had a similar problem. I believe you told me it may be because I originally ordered the app thru the Microsoft store. It is being used on my PC desktop. How do I re-subscribe frum perhaps Google Play without losing all of my previous logs.

Incidentally, in prior years, I could see my account number, but not this year. I am assuming you have implemented a fix, which is good. I just don't want to sign up as a new account and lose all my old logs, if at all possible. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I did hear back from Lee, and he recalled doing a manual process for me last year for this issue. He is doing the same this year. Just wondering if I should just download the PoolMath app from the Google Play store and register in PoolMath as a new account. Probably no way to do this w/o losing all my past logs, but I don't refer to them very often anyway, to be honest. Still mulling this over...

Thanks for following up with me to make sure my issue was addressed. This site continues to amaze me!

Reactions: mgtfp