Where is the color chart?

Sherlock

Jun 14, 2023
Arizona
I purchased a K-2006 and the manual speaks of a "printed color standard" but I really don't see anything matching that description, has it been left out perhaps?

Where they say "match color" I have no idea what I am expected to do.

Last edited:
I purchased a K-2006 and the manual speaks of a "printed color standard" but I really don't see anything matching that description, has it been left out perhaps?

Where they say "match color" I have no idea what I am expected to do.
Got a picture of the manual? The only color chart I can think of would be the pH colors on the test vial

Yup, the printed color standards are those colored blocks you see on the plastic comparator block. That looks like it was written by an engineer who could not write in simple english...

full

Reactions: Mdragger88
OK I see now, all the tests end up looking some shade of red, so that single plastic device marked pH is fine for all tests.

Thx
The right side is for ph - you compare the sample to the red shades after using phenol red.
the larger tube is for all the other tests. They are not color comparison tests.

Reactions: Sherlock
Mine has only the red shaded squares (marked pH) no yellow shared squares.
Your comparator is only to be used for the pH test where you make a best guess and match the test water color with the squares.

Reactions: Bperry

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support