Prosper, TX (DFW)
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
We have a TV that is visible from the pool and spa that we really like using. College football Saturday was too much for our 6 year old Samsung (40") and it bit the dust.

It was great for watching sports during the day, but watching a movie with darker scenes was challenging during the day. Does anyone have any recommendations for cheap TVs that are easier to see during the day? I'm eyeing something like this:

- Edit - Not sure why it says that but I swear the link to the walmart TV is safe.

I'm using a TCL 55" that was a black Friday deal ($228) at Walmart. The picture quality is surprisingly good and it has built in Roku. I'm very pleased with it.

Reactions: JJ_Tex
All of our TVs are TCL Roku TVs. Good value. I was watching the Texas - Alabama game on Saturday and the picture was pretty dark until I switch to Sports setting. That really brightened it up. Now that we’ve cut the cord and use streaming services for all content, I just move a TV from the guest bedroom to the outdoor kitchen when I want to watch something outside. Since Roku is built in, it’s only the TV that needs to be moved, which is lightweight. Just plug it in and turn it on. No need for a dedicated outdoor TV.

Reactions: JJ_Tex
All of our TVs are TCL Roku TVs. Good value. I was watching the Texas - Alabama game on Saturday and the picture was pretty dark until I switch to Sports setting.

Good to know. My TV gave up right after the botched no call on the safety :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.