THEPOOLGUYSTORE.COM

I know, this is an old thread.

But for the sake of others reading this thread in future, just as I did years after the thread was created, I just want to say that I ordered the PLC 1400 SWG from thepoolguystore.com and they shipped it for free over UPS within 2 business days of placing the order. I received it 3 days later and all seems to be in order. So, I will definitely be buying from them again.

Please note, my approach with them was to reach out to them via email prior to placing the order, verify that there was someone at the other end, that they were responsive to my inquiry and that they indeed had the product in stock. They passed the check with flying colors: I sent the question one evening and had an answer in my inbox the next morning.
Thanks for sharing. I tried to go toe thepoolguystore.com but it was taking a long time to load. It may be my computer. i will try again.
Regardless, it is always good to have options. I assume that they are an authorized Jandy distributor which is what I was looking to see on the website. Appreciate the info.

Reactions: Newdude and kul
I bought my replacement IC60 from an online reseller that James traced to using a UPS store as their address. They otherwise didn't exist, and didn't need to.

It was half the price of my PB at the time and a week later, it arrived as they said.

There are tons of scam sites out there but not all small websites are scams.