Cape Coral, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Turbo Cell (T-CELL-5)
I have tiny little spot-like stains on the bottom of my pool and steps. Maybe a half dozen. The size of this text...XXXX. I've been reading all kind of articles on how to remove spots, how to recognize organic spots vs metallic / mineral / copper spots etc etc. The solution to removing these spots is extravagant in my opinion. (Im new to inground pools) My god, must you really go through all these elaborate steps of shocking the pool, identifying the stain, buy this product for this stain, apply after pool is shut down, scrub, re-shock, add mixture to the whole pool, etc etc. Isn't there a paste you can buy, where you can apply it to the stain, let it sit overnight and brush the stain away in the morning with an old toothbrush? I can't believe in this day and age you have to go through all these steps to remove a tiny stain. Aren't there any products out there that can remove a variety of stains in one fell swoop?

Nope. Please invent it and make a fortune.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.