Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair iChlor 30
Hello,
About a week or two ago my pool heater LCD display does not come on when I press any of the buttons on the panel. I am reaching out to Pentair and my pool builder as it is still under warranty. However, I want to see if there is something I am missing that maybe I can easily do myself. I checked the subpanel for the pool equipment and flipped the breaker for the pool heater on and off several times. All the other equipment connected to the subpanel is working fine. Other than flipping the breaker, I am not sure what else I can try.

Hello,
About a week or two ago my pool heater LCD display does not come on when I press any of the buttons on the panel. I am reaching out to Pentair and my pool builder as it is still under warranty. However, I want to see if there is something I am missing that maybe I can easily do myself. I checked the subpanel for the pool equipment and flipped the breaker for the pool heater on and off several times. All the other equipment connected to the subpanel is working fine. Other than flipping the breaker, I am not sure what else I can try.
Automation or stand-alone heater?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.