Lilbub

Jul 2, 2023
Auburn, AL
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Hey Y'all!

I hope you are doing well! As I am anxiously awaiting the warmer months and days spent poolside, it is (just barely) starting to warm up in the south. I feel like with the (slightly) warmer weather has come a bug to start getting ready for spring and summer. I have been thinking about adding some poolside decor or planters around our pool and would love some inspiration for what you do or place around your pool. Whether that is plants in pots, cool lighting, furniture, decor, etc. I'd love to see any photos you are willing to share of poolside decor! Thank you so much :)

Lil,

I am sure there are a lot of better things, but here is a couple to start your thread off..

Here is a pic of the little guy who runs my sump pump 24/7..

I needed to hide an old garage door opening, so I built this 'fake' crab shack..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Last edited:
Reactions: jkhamr
Lil,

I am sure there are a lot of better things, but here is a couple to start your thread off..

Here is a pic of the little guy who runs my sump pump 24/7..

I needed to hide an old garage door opening, so I built this 'fake' crab shack..

Thanks,

Jim R.
That crab shack is awesome! What a great idea!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.