Tsspro

In The Industry
Feb 5, 2024
Houston, TX
Hi There,
I am the owner of a stone sealer in TX. My companies offer cleaning and sealing of exterior stone, pool coping, pool pavers, etc. in Texas. Hopefully I will be able to answer questions for folks and offer guidance in maintaining their pools and outdoor spaces. Really glad to be here and hope that I can add value to the community.
Ron

Hi There,
I am the owner of a stone sealer in TX. My companies offer cleaning and sealing of exterior stone, pool coping, pool pavers, etc. in Texas. Hopefully I will be able to answer questions for folks and offer guidance in maintaining their pools and outdoor spaces. Really glad to be here and hope that I can add value to the community.
Ron
Thanks for joining.
Here is a thread that has not been answered yet. Can you help?

My other question - since you are in Houston
Many pool builder try to sway homeowners from using a saltwater pool. Especially in Texas. They come up with all types of “problems” with stone erosion, equipment corrosion. Would you have a solution if a homeowner wanted to protect his coping or deck?

I have had a salt pool for several years and have flagstone coping and flagstone water tiles. I have not had any issues but if there was a solution to sealing it without much difficulty it may be good insurance.