Need help repairing my primary pump

Address not found message on the Suntouch or pump?
On the pump.

Does the pump display go back to Display Not Active?
Yes, it goes back to "Display Not Active". Mind you, I don't know what I'm doing when I put the controller into service mode. When I do this, it gives me "Service Settings" for various equipment (F Pump, VLV A/B, Heater, etc.) to turn them off or on.

I left everything on default and exited the menu. Then went back in and changed it back to Auto mode and the "Display Not Active" message on the pump came back.

I am not sure what address the pump is looking for but it sounds like everything is operating normally for you.

It does seem like it. One thing I will note is it sounds like the pump is not running at the same RPM. I want to say I remember it sounding like the speed was a bit faster which made the pump slightly louder. I didn't change anything on the SunTouch so maybe it's just all in my head? Guess I won't worry about what the pump screen shows, everything seems to be working like you said.

One last question, it's about the SRVS feature. Since my new drive doesn't have this feature does it affect anything from a typical operation standpoint? All I use the pump for is to circulate the water which is pretty basic. From your linked post (previously in this thread), SRVS sounds like a pump safety feature that protects the pump and shuts it off when air is detected in the system while vacuuming the pool (I did notice my pump shuts off a few tiles but only while I vacuum)?

One last question, it's about the SRVS feature. Since my new drive doesn't have this feature does it affect anything from a typical operation standpoint?

Nope.

. From your linked post (previously in this thread), SRVS sounds like a pump safety feature that protects the pump and shuts it off when air is detected in the system while vacuuming the pool (I did notice my pump shuts off a few tiles but only while I vacuum)?

SVRS prevent suction entrapment. A child getting sucked against any of the suction ports and being trapped and drowning. When the SVRS system senses the suction has changed due to a possible entrapment it shuts down the pump to release the person. That is the theory of how it is supposed to work.

So when I switch it back to AUTO mode, the "Address not found" message appears again. I guess this is normal?
You said "again" so I'm assuming you mean what you stated prior. But you are conflating two messages on your display as if they are one and is the source of your confusion.

"Pump Address 1" is its own descriptor. You have one pump, so this is correct.

"Display Not Active" means the pump is a slave to your automation (Suntouch) and it's native controls are disabled. This is also correct when the system is in "Auto". When in "Service" the display will give you native control again. As mentioned by Allen.

You said "again" so I'm assuming you mean what you stated prior. But you are conflating two messages on your display as if they are one and is the source of your confusion.

"Pump Address 1" is its own descriptor. You have one pump, so this is correct.

"Display Not Active" means the pump is a slave to your automation (Suntouch) and it's native controls are disabled. This is also correct when the system is in "Auto". When in "Service" the display will give you native control again. As mentioned by Allen.
Thanks for the clarification! It helps me understand how everything works together.