Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
I have an Intex ECO20110-2 Sand filter with saltwater chlorinator. Not one single issue last, the first year in use. Yesterday I set the pump and filter system up because my water had a lot if gunk and I needed to get it shocked and vacuumed. Everything worked fine. Left it in full pump mode all afternoon and night. This morning I started vacuum8ng the gunk off the bottom and everything was fine. For a while. I noticed there was no suction and very little outflow. And the the Code 90, low pump flow light and beep. So far not a darn thing suggested by many has helped. Nothing. I've changed out the brand new sand. I've pulled the impeller. Checked for air. Turned skimmer on and off. NOTHING. I keep reading about a Low Flow Switch but nowhere can I find where it is located. I'm about ready to toss the whole Dang mess in the trash. PLEASE. ANY HELP??

Welcome to TFP.

Intex equipment is not the highest quality.

It sounds like your filter is clogged from all the dirt and needs cleaning. That is the common reason for pump flow problems.

Welcome to TFP.

Intex equipment is not the highest quality.

It sounds like your filter is clogged from all the dirt and needs cleaning. That is the common reason for pump flow problems.
I cleaned the sand filter. Replaced the new sand with newer. Still no luck. Had no issues with this new system last year.

Show us pics of your pool and equipment setup.

Your skimmer line and return lines look to be connected backward. Swap these two lines. Your skimmer is connected to the "out," and your returns are connected to the pump...

1716338874155.png

Reactions: newdude