Prosper, TX (DFW)
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I have had my Intellicenter for ~3 years and everything was working fine until yesterday when I noticed I could not access it via my phone.
When I went to the panel it says "No ethernet connection...". I verified that the ethernet was plugged into the intellicenter and had a green light. On the antennae on the side of the house, I verified it has power from the ethernet and full bars.
I've tried rebooting, unplugging/re-plugging things back in. Any ideas? Pictures are below if helpful:
IMG_8311.jpg

IMG_8312.jpgIMG_8313.jpg

Pentair warranty has been out 4 times and still cannot fix my Intellicenter. Posting here to see if anyone has any ideas.

The latest fix was promising as they replaced the Enginious antenna with a new high-powered wifi link mentioned in the Wiki.

Unfortunately, it still is not connecting and is giving me a "No Ethernet Connection" if I try to setup the Wifi. The inside unit is plugged into my router, but the TX light (transmission I'm assuming) never kicks on. Their latest trip out claimed that it must be my ISP blocking the port.
I highly doubt that is the case, since I have 2 ISPs (AT&T and Optima) and neither will connect. My next door neighbor and across the street neighbors also have Pentair automation and the same ISPs with no issues.

Any thoughts other than call them back out and see if the 5th time is a charm?

IMG_8368.jpg

I would insist that Pentair warranty replace the main IntelliCenter board with the RJ45 jack.

• It worked for 3 years which says your local network is fine unless you recently changed something
  • Both of Pentair wireless bridges fail to connect
  • What is left is the main board failed

They came out on Friday (6th trip) and finally were able to fix it. I was on a zoom call so I didn't see exactly what he replaced but I know he had multiple antennas and several boxes of other equipment.

He gave me the thumbs up and left, and all seems to be working just fine.

Reactions: guinness
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.