Wichita
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
No update on the automation…still trying to figure that out…the bypass works fine. Attached is the wiring info..anyone on here have any advice. Heat pump has been enable on controller.
When you say the bypass works… have you gotten the bypass valve to open/close based of HP demand? If so, did do that through the EasyTouch or through the HP?

I know the HP can control 2x 3-way valves and I’m hoping I can utilize that built in feature to regulate bypass of the HP pending HP demand… fingers crossed.

Hello, trying to work out how to properly control my Raypak HP with a Pentair EasyTouch controller. Photos below should explain the set up, I have the wires connected to the heat pump remote connection as shown and the wires to the expansion board bottom center JP3. I have enabled the heat pump in settings. It isn’t working properly…Any help would be appreciated. When I activate remote on the raypak control panel it kicks the heater on and stays on doesn’t respond to thermostat control at all. Just on… I also have a bypass valve with an jandy actuator that I want to control when calling for heat. Any help would be appreciated.
@Jimrahbe any ideas? I’m having a similar scenario

The EasyTouch would control the HP and by-pass..

Do you have an EasyTouch?

Thanks,

Jim R.
No. I have the controls the HP came with (it can control 2x 3way valves) and I have the relay board on the intelliflo3 pump. That’s all I have to work with right now.