Bronze Supporter
Aug 9, 2023
Ontario, Canada
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Is it ok if I give away my code to someone else? I'm in Canada, and as such ordering a test kit from the site isn't feasible, so I will never use it. I have no idea who to give it to, but maybe someone can tack it on to one of the monthly contests or something?

Is it ok if I give away my code to someone else? I'm in Canada, and as such ordering a test kit from the site isn't feasible, so I will never use it. I have no idea who to give it to, but maybe someone can tack it on to one of the monthly contests or something?
Very generous of you!
I will ping @Leebo so he can contact you.

Some members from Canada order the test kit and have it sent to a mail drop near the border, then drive down and retrieve it.

We have many Canadian customers use services like Shippsy with great results. Is that something you’re interested in? Otherwise we will follow up via PM.
Nate @ TFT
Hi Nate. Appreciate it, but I just order the refill reagents as needed.

I probably won't order a full kit again, so the discount will go unused. I may end up just ordering from your site for refills, because I didn't realize how much cheaper they are than up here, even with using a service like Shippsy. I just put together an order from the Canadian distributor for $153.50 CAD. The same order from your site, including the shippsy fee and taxes, was $81.36 CAD. Only downside is that I gotta find another case to put all my reagents in since they are different size bottles :)

Reactions: SpaWife and Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.