Montville NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Turbo Cell (T-CELL-5)
Does anybody still make a gravity drain for above ground pools? Are they just all out of stock, or does nobody make this product anymore.

I am looking for a kit to convert an existing cover. This is the kind of cover drain that drains out via your return line. Last season I saw them in a number of places, but now they seem to be out of stock everywhere. I guess I should have bought one then.

I have a brand new in the box winter cover, so I am really looking for a conversion kit, not a whole new cover.

I have only ever seen one that somebody made -I have tinkered with the thought of modifying my cover but I currently use the type of pump listed above.

A quick search found this
This is the homeade setup i was referring to
That is the one - but try adding it to your cart - you can't. I assume because it is out of stock.

I have found that Dryco on a number of pool supply stores - all are out of stock.

Thanks for the DIY one, I'll have to look at that.

Reactions: Mdragger88
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.