Glendora California
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Hey guys. So I need to raise my calcium hardness and purchased this brand ice melt. It stated on the label and everywhere I read online 100% calcium chloride. Well once I received it. The label states 75% in small sprint. And has no other listing of additional chemicals.Ive tried to locate the sds and can’t find it. It is also in flake form. What are your thoughts on moving forward. Or should I find another product?

Attachments

• IMG_4567.png
    IMG_4567.png
    300.9 KB · Views: 1
I am curious. Fill water in Glendora I would suspect is primarily from the Colorado River. Thus your fill water CH is 250 ppm. So I would be careful raising your CH level too much as with evaporation over the summer, your pool water should build CH levels pretty quickly.

I am curious. Fill water in Glendora I would suspect is primarily from the Colorado River. Thus your fill water CH is 250 ppm. So I would be careful raising your CH level too much as with evaporation over the summer, your pool water should build CH levels pretty quickly.
I’ve tested it twice and it was at 150 with the trouble free test kit.

Is that your fill water?
I would be careful raising the CH too much. Best to maintain a bit higher TA and pH and keep the CH lower such that when you start to add alot of water due to evaporation, the CH does not climb too high.

Is that your fill water?
I would be careful raising the CH too much. Best to maintain a bit higher TA and pH and keep the CH lower such that when you start to add alot of water due to evaporation, the CH does not climb too high.
Thank you for the advice. Yes that is my fill water. I just drained the pool and refilled maybe 2 weeks ago. And 150 is what the ch is.