Bronze Supporter
Jul 12, 2021
Longview, Tx
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
My Jandy Auqualink is programed to turn the pool on at 7am and has been doing so for 3 years. Everything else is working fine but the auto on and off is not working. I can turn everting on manually from the remote but it doesn’t shut off at the scheduled time.
I did have the pool builder out to replace my salt temp sensor (under warranty) on Friday and that’s probably about when it started.
Is there setting somewhere that tells the panel to to accept the program I have set in the remote?
Just to clarify, the program is still valid in the remote.

Are you setting it back to "pool" speed as the last thing you do? Anything else I believe overrides your schedule. Can you post a picture of your schedule?

Schedule looks good but are you setting the speed back to "Pool Speed" when you are done (before 7pm)? If, for instance, you set the speed at "3000" for the waterfall, the scheduler is not going to turn it off because it did not turn it on.

I may have found the issue. The pool tech also set the spa heater so it can be controlled by the remote and the heater had a message on it saying thermostat temp controlled by remote. I assume that was overriding the program.

Schedule looks good but are you setting the speed back to "Pool Speed" when you are done (before 7pm)? If, for instance, you set the speed at "3000" for the waterfall, the scheduler is not going to turn it off because it did not turn it on.
I will look at this also. The tech also reset the variable speed for SPA mode

I may have found the issue. The pool tech also set the spa heater so it can be controlled by the remote and the heater had a message on it saying thermostat temp controlled by remote. I assume that was overriding the program.

This would be the case if the heater was on. Was it left on? It would not override the program unless the heater was calling for heat and until the heater was turned off (or was at the set temp).

This would be the case if the heater was on. Was it left on? It would not override the program unless the heater was calling for heat and until the heater was turned off (or was at the set temp).
Heater was not on in that it was actually heating the water. But, the light on the heater was on and would only kick on if I used the remote to fully turn the heat on. I manually pressed the off button on the actual heater and now the heater does say “off”.
I’ll mess with it again when I get home