jake69chevy

May 4, 2017
Fresno, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
The female fitting where my vacuum suction line that plugs into the side of the pool is leaking water. I used dye and a borescope and confirmed it's leaking at the female threaded side where it's glued to the pipe the gw9530 screws into. It is leaking where the female side is glued to the pipe roughly 1.5 inches inside the wall. It has blue glue all over it...what is my best repair option to remove and replace without knocking out pool decking concrete? Right now I have it plugged with a rubber plug but it losses 2" of water every 24 hours. I just bought the house so no idea how long it's been leaking as we are on a well. The fiberglass pool was installed in 2013 and the previous owners claim to know nothing about it as the pool is on an autofill and the house is on a fresh water well. The Hayward pool cleaner has been running off the skimmer basket since I bought it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.