Pump Schedule Question

Kit

Bronze Supporter
Mar 10, 2016
Medford, Oregon
I recently had my in-ground spa re-plastered and, thus, ran the Pentair VS pump continuously (i.e. 6 a.m. to 6 a.m.) until I finished brushing down the new plaster. Today at 4 p.m. I put the pump on its regular schedule (i.e. 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.). However, the pump did not shut off. I cycled the pump off & back on with the circuit breaker. It still continued to run. I have a feeling that I missed something obvious. I would really appreciate your input. Thank you so much!

I might add that I turned off the pump at the EasyTouch panel (i.e. the Filter button) to see if it automatically goes back on schedule at 8 a.m. tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Kit,

When you change a schedule, when the schedule is running, it will sometimes take a complete cycle before the new schedule takes effect.

I suspect it will run ok tomorrow.. If not, push the reset button on the main panel.. It is like rebooting a PC, it will not erase anything.

Does your EasyTouch have a place for all your circuit breakers, or do you have a lite version of the EasyTouch?

Thanks,

Jim R.

Jim: FYI...Last night I turned off the pump on the EasyTouch panel by pressing the Filter button. This morning the pump automatically started right on schedule. I will verify this afternoon if it shuts off on schedule as well.

I believe that your reasoning was correct. Thank you so much.

Kit

Reactions: Jimrahbe