Pentair Screen Logic app on Android does not calibrate sensors

Dan-H

LifeTime Supporter
May 28, 2011
No. CA
Maybe this is common knowledge but I thought it would be worth writing up for the next person trying to search.

TL;dr Android SLConfig app does not calibrate sensors. PC version does. iPhone version may.

~

My pool temp was reading 87F, and my instant read digital indicated 80F. I google searched found a few posts here indicating it could be calibrated using the app

After trying to set it a number of times on my android phone I was a little frustrated the calibration did not take effect.

I searched and read some more and eventually tripped across the thread below which indicated the android app does not work to set the calibration.

Windows PC version does work, and the calibration seems to have remained for several days.

I thought it was worth writing up and might help someone in the future.

link to thread with the answer hidden in it.

Keywords Pentair Easy Touch Water Temp Temperature sensor calibration android SLConfig SL config Screen Logic

Last edited:
Dan,

It works fine for me.. But you can only do about 5 degrees at a time.. Let it sit for minute and then do it again.

On purpose, I set my air temp higher than it should be just to keep freeze control from turning on so soon.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: Dan-H
Dan,

It works fine for me.. But you can only do about 5 degrees at a time.. Let it sit for minute and then do it again.
Tried again, adjusted temp up three degrees. waited a few mins and checked it on the display of the load center and on the app. It did not change.

This was on my android app.

Edited for clarity.

Last edited: