Indio, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Has anyone added ventilation and/or active cooling to a Jandy Load Center?

I'm in the CA desert, and we're seeing strings of summer days with an ambient temp around 120 degrees.

I have an Aqualink RS4 /w SWG. The system is only 14 months old. This month I've had 2 GFCI tandem breakers go bad, and it appears the SWG control power board has gone bad as well. (SWG is throwing a bunch of errors, and signs point to the board. I have a new one from ebay showing up this week. Hoping to confirm that's the issue). The panel is attached to the house, and under an eave, so it's not getting much (if any) direct sunlight. The SWG transformer and breakers add some heat inside the box, so I have to imagine temps could be 125 or 130.

I can't without a doubt say the heat is the culprit for all of the electronics issues, but it certainly can't be helping.

Has anyone dealt with similar heat management issues? Ever tried adding a fan to ventilate the panel?

did you ever make any headway with this? I would probably try and shade the equipment before trying to actively cool it. send a picture if you can.