Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Hello Everyone,
I have owned my pool about 2 years. I am a first time pool owner. I had a pool guy that I was using since I bought my house. But this year I decided to try and learn how to take care of my pool myself. Why I have NO IDEA. I bought a Taylor Kit the 2006C. I have some how managed in the first couple of weeks to have turned my crystal clear pool into a green algae collection. I am here to learn and hopefully get some help on this thing. I am feeling completely overwhelmed and I am resisting the urge to call my pool guy and admit that I don't have what it takes to maintain this pool. But I am NO quitter so I will be asking LOTS of questions and I hope to one day be able to pay it forward to someone who will need help like I do now. I am in McKinney Texas a suburb of Dallas.

We've got your back. Welcome to TFP! :wave:

Reactions: Zetagirl66
Welcome to TFP!!!

Post a thread in the algae forum with a full set of your water tests with the new kit.

We will get you going!

There are so many that were in your position, that we set off to a clear pool...Proof! Link-->How Clear is TFP Clear?
Thank you!! I am feeling a little more accomplished today. I was able to finish my first set of tests with my kit! I know it's a small thing but a huge victory for me. Yesterday I got so frustrated! But I did it this morning no issues!! On to the next step!