MyDolphin App issues

joshmosh

Jul 16, 2024
Switzerland
Hello

Today i wanted to connect to our Pool Cleaner Robot a Dolphin PBIO I think (not sure about the model) with my new Phone and downloaded the MyDolphin App and it didnt work. I downloaded the Dolphin Tech App and the Robot connected right away. I can switch between the two Apps and the MyDolphin App wont connect no matter what I do it sees the Power Supply but not the Robot, the Dolphin Tech App connects everytime without faileur. It worked a few months back on the other phone and the MyDolphin App. Both Apps have been deleted and redownloaded, the troubleshooting steps as well.
Does anyone here have an Idea what could be the Issue? Support from Maytronics doesnt anwser.
Thank you!

I got the following email from Maytronics back in late May. I have not done anything with it yet because I don't use the app much. Maybe it's related to your problem.
Dear Richard,

Your account security matters to us, so we're adding extra layers to keep your data safely protected.

We’re rolling out a One-Time Password (OTP) for the MyDolphin™ Plus app: a unique personalized code sent to you over email to log into the app.

Starting this week, you’ll need to use a OTP to access the app.

Here's how to switch to the new login:

Open the MyDolphin™ Plus app.
Enter your email on the login screen.
Check your inbox for an email from us with your personalized OTP.
Enter the OTP into the app.

A note about pairing your robot: 

If you logged in with the same email as before, you’ll be able to use the app immediately - no pairing needed

If you logged in before with 

1. Bluetooth® connection
OR
Facebook, Google, or Apple, without providing Maytronics your current email you’ll have to do the pairing again 

Note: For the next year, you won’t have to log in with OTP again. Just open the MyDolphin+ App and enjoy your Dolphin.

To keep your account secure, you’ll be asked to refresh your login once every 12 months.

Need help or have any questions?
Please reach out to us for support.

All the best,
Maytronics