Look for IRL images of NPT Peacock or Elysium pool tile

janellef

Sep 19, 2024
Leesburg, VA
Hi All,

We are at the stage of picking tile for our waterline and infinity raised spa. Images are so filtered and samples are so small to get a real look of what tile will look like. Has anyone used NPT Orion Peacock or Elysium - Blue (Elly-Blue) and willing to post photos of their pool or spa using these tiles?

We are also considering Artistry in Mosaics Blue tile Item # (GG82348B17) - this tile is shown in the image of our marble decking, and pebble sheen that we have chosen.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Attachments

• IMG_7142.jpeg
    IMG_7142.jpeg
    539.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7140.jpeg
    IMG_7140.jpeg
    488.9 KB · Views: 10
  • pool.png
    pool.png
    504.1 KB · Views: 11
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh They are all pretty!!! I do have to say I like the one of the right the best as it seems to BLING more than the other two.

One thing you will have to decide on the the color of the mastic (glue that holds them on) to go under them. What you can do is get some paint cards that are white, off white, light gray, medium gray. Take the cards and tiles outside where the pool is going to be and set them down so you can see which one you like the best. I will tell you that they will all look great!

Next thing would be picking out the grout to use. White will make each tile POP, light gray will help the blend in more. Now listen to this one with an open mind....................black or dark gray. Get some grout sticks to play with to see which color you like the best. The black will make it look SO rich. I will have to find the pool where they did black and I fell in love with the look. I will ask @Newdude if he can find it as he is the search king.

Here is a thread we put together to help show off plaster color but it also shows off the tiles as well: