Texas, San Antonio/Marion, South-Central Area
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
So easy! Post ONE pic related to the theme title above. I bet you have a good pic saved somewhere.

See the contest rules below to enter.

Here are examples of previous winners. It's easy! What have you got to lose? You might receive a $50 discount code from TFtestkits.net.

Reactions: newbie919
2n8lTDr.jpeg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Folks, let's congratulate @Everett_88 (Post #6) for being voted as this month's TFP (Family Fun) Pool of the Month. Very nice.
@Everett_88 , we invite you to tell us more about your pool and that great pic.

Many thanks to all who participated. All of the photos submitted were enjoyable to see on the forum. Check back and we'll do this again next month.

@Everett_88 , be on the lookout for your $50 discount code from tfteskits.net.

Thanks all! Great pictures posted, all of which show why we all have pools - to spending time with the people we care about!

We broke ground in Dec and put the pool in a spot of the yard that was previously very unusable. It was a huge slope that no one could use and it sucked to mow! I attached a pic of before, I’m standing where the equipment pad is now. We had a swing set there and a willow. Willow is gone (but we’re propagating some branches) and the swing set is moved and that space is so functional now!

The picture I attached was our first real swim and the joy on my little boys face made all the craziness of the install and all the money so worth it!!

Pool:
16x30 sport pool
Raypak 8450 HC pool
Pentair Intelliflo3 3hp
IC40
Sand Filter
Auto cover

IMG_6320.jpegIMG_6508.jpegIMG_6509.png

Last edited by a moderator: