Anyone deal with inyopools.com

rarenomad

LifeTime Supporter
Oct 19, 2013
I got a quote for a pentair 1hp 2 spd pump for 419 shipped, anyone deal with these guys before? They have a good A+ rating with the BBB and been around since 06. Or just spend 40$ more from amazon and not worry about shipping problems/DOA units.

InyoPools.com say that if there is any issues, they can email me a label to ship back for a replacement. They are an online only outfit, no retail locations or anything.

Thoughts or any red flags?

I bought a new motor from them last December. I had a problem where the motor would run at high speed, but wouldn't start at high speed. I contacted inyopools and they helped me troubleshoot it. Replacing the capacitor didn't help. At that point, Inyopools said it was best to start the warranty replacement process. I sent them pictures of the motor and the actual labels from the motor. In the meantime, I had ordered another motor from them which worked. After they received the labels, they sent me a check. The tech was on top of things throughout the process and kept me up to date with everything. Nothing but good things to say about the company.

I was surprised I didn't have to send the motor back, but it makes sense that no one wants to foot the bill to send back a hunk of metal.

I bought a new motor from them last December. I had a problem where the motor would run at high speed, but wouldn't start at high speed. I contacted inyopools and they helped me troubleshoot it. Replacing the capacitor didn't help. At that point, Inyopools said it was best to start the warranty replacement process. I sent them pictures of the motor and the actual labels from the motor. In the meantime, I had ordered another motor from them which worked. After they received the labels, they sent me a check. The tech was on top of things throughout the process and kept me up to date with everything. Nothing but good things to say about the company.

I was surprised I didn't have to send the motor back, but it makes sense that no one wants to foot the bill to send back a hunk of metal.

Thanks Nick for the info, I went ahead and ordered the pump, worst case is that if there is anything wrong I would hope they handle it. I suspect now more then any other time that customer satisfaction is their top priority now that the season is coming. We'll see.

Hi Nick & RareNomad,

I am one of the founders of INYOpools and I wanted to personally thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. If you ever need anything in the future please feel free to contact me directly, thanks again!

Patrick
1-877-372-6038 Ext: 700
e: [email protected]

Thanks Patrick, I'm loving the pentair pump I got from you guys. Alex and the guys I've chatted with were both knowledgeable. I would vouch for you guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Thanks Brian I am glad the pump is working out for you, the dual speed and variable speed pumps are great! Alex is very knowledgeable on pumps and motors so I am glad you were able to connect with him.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.